#eucalyptus-meeting: Eutester meeting, 1 December 2011

Meeting started by gregdek at 22:03:03 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Roll call (gholms, 22:03:43)
  2. Open items (gregdek, 22:05:22)
    1. http://meetbot.eucalyptus.com/meeting-logs/eucalyptus/2011-11-17/eucalyptus.2011-11-17-22.10.html (gregdek, 22:05:32)
    2. ACTION: gregdek to make tickets of all unfinished items from 11/17 minutes (gregdek, 22:11:13)
    3. https://github.com/eucalyptus/eutester/blob/master/tests/test.py (viglesias, 22:12:35)

  3. Open Floor (gregdek, 22:14:31)
    1. https://github.com/eucalyptus/eutester/blob/master/eucaops/eucaops_api.py (viglesias, 22:14:34)
    2. https://github.com/eucalyptus/eutester/blob/master/README.md (viglesias, 22:17:20)
    3. ACTION: viglesias to beef up README with more explanation about goals, purpose, and guidelines for contribution (viglesias, 22:18:17)


Meeting ended at 22:20:43 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. gregdek to make tickets of all unfinished items from 11/17 minutes
  2. viglesias to beef up README with more explanation about goals, purpose, and guidelines for contribution


Action items, by person

  1. gregdek
    1. gregdek to make tickets of all unfinished items from 11/17 minutes
  2. viglesias
    1. viglesias to beef up README with more explanation about goals, purpose, and guidelines for contribution


People present (lines said)

  1. gregdek (51)
  2. viglesias (23)
  3. dak419 (5)
  4. gholms (5)
  5. eucabot|test (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.