#eucalyptus-meeting: Images Meeting, 16 December 2011

Meeting started by gregdek at 19:03:30 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. roll call (gregdek, 19:03:44)
  2. Old Business (hspencer, 19:06:55)
    1. Renaming URLs => has been done. In staging open.euca server. Waiting till we are ready to publish Starter EMI page (hspencer, 19:08:23)
    2. Publish Starter EMI page => working with G to get the final set of images. (hspencer, 19:09:09)
    3. Publish Starter EMI page => end of next week - Dec. 23 (hspencer, 19:12:20)
    4. review of Ian's python script => didn't happen yet. Will do it this weekend (hspencer, 19:12:57)
    5. load balanced environment for emis.eucalyptus.com => talked to Ian about it. Decided to see what the load is, then design LB environment later...beginning of next year maybe (hspencer, 19:13:55)
    6. catalog.json sync with dak419 => hasn't been done yet; will take care of that today (hspencer, 19:14:34)
    7. gregdek creating eustore project and handing keys to dak419 => done (hspencer, 19:15:55)
    8. ACTION: dak419 will work on eustore project site and give us update (hspencer, 19:16:29)
    9. gregdek filed ticket for integration of ticketing with projects and RT (hspencer, 19:19:33)
    10. ACTION: confirm gregdek created ticket for integration of ticketing systems with projects and RT (hspencer, 19:19:58)
    11. dak419 added information to eustore projects page (hspencer, 19:23:24)
    12. gregdek created RT ticket 5208 ( https://support.eucalyptus.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=5208) about integration of project.eucalyptus.com queues with RT queues (hspencer, 19:24:19)

  3. New Business (hspencer, 19:27:46)
    1. ACTION: gregdek will send out whenisgood to images mailing list. (gregdek, 19:29:24)
    2. ACTION: gregdek will send company wide email about community mailing lists (hspencer, 19:31:43)
    3. ACTION: gregdek will clean up description of mailing lists (gregdek, 19:33:18)
    4. ACTION: gregdek will draft policy document for GPL compliance and image hosting (gregdek, 19:45:17)


Meeting ended at 20:00:19 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dak419 will work on eustore project site and give us update
  2. confirm gregdek created ticket for integration of ticketing systems with projects and RT
  3. gregdek will send out whenisgood to images mailing list.
  4. gregdek will send company wide email about community mailing lists
  5. gregdek will clean up description of mailing lists
  6. gregdek will draft policy document for GPL compliance and image hosting


Action items, by person

  1. dak419
    1. dak419 will work on eustore project site and give us update
  2. gregdek
    1. confirm gregdek created ticket for integration of ticketing systems with projects and RT
    2. gregdek will send out whenisgood to images mailing list.
    3. gregdek will send company wide email about community mailing lists
    4. gregdek will clean up description of mailing lists
    5. gregdek will draft policy document for GPL compliance and image hosting


People present (lines said)

  1. hspencer (125)
  2. gregdek (97)
  3. obino (47)
  4. gholms (19)
  5. dak419 (7)
  6. eucabot|test (6)
  7. lwade (2)
  8. cpt_yesterday (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.