#eucalyptus-meeting: Eutester, 22 March 2012

Meeting started by viglesias at 09:02:00 PDT (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Eutester Party (viglesias, 09:02:00)
  2. license (viglesias, 09:04:00)
    1. ACTION: gregdek to ask around Euca for consensus on licensing (viglesias, 09:08:00)

  3. developer update (viglesias, 09:18:00)
    1. first pass implementation of EuserviceManager (viglesias, 09:19:00)

  4. Open Floor (viglesias, 09:27:00)
    1. viglesias will be focusing on docs for eutester next week (gregdek, 09:27:00)
    2. ACTION: dfederlein and viglesias to have dry run on monday (viglesias, 09:33:00)


Meeting ended at 09:34:00 PDT (full logs).

Action items

  1. gregdek to ask around Euca for consensus on licensing
  2. dfederlein and viglesias to have dry run on monday


Action items, by person

  1. dfederlein
    1. dfederlein and viglesias to have dry run on monday
  2. gregdek
    1. gregdek to ask around Euca for consensus on licensing
  3. viglesias
    1. dfederlein and viglesias to have dry run on monday


People present (lines said)

  1. viglesias (79)
  2. gregdek (42)
  3. dfederlein (14)
  4. gholms (13)
  5. eucafloatey (10)
  6. obino (4)
  7. eucabot (4)
  8. mull (2)
  9. jeevan_ullas (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.