#eucalyptus-meeting: Events Meeting, 29 March 2012

Meeting started by gregdek at 10:00:00 PDT (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Roll Call (gregdek, 10:00:00)
  2. Open Floor (gregdek, 10:03:00)
    1. ACTION: gregdek to process moderator queue for community list (gregdek, 10:07:00)
    2. ACTION: dfederlein open ticket on penguins unbound group (dfederlein, 10:10:00)

  3. EucaDay, April 25th (gregdek, 10:11:00)
  4. Back to Open Floor / Urgent Issues (gregdek, 10:25:00)


Meeting ended at 10:36:00 PDT (full logs).

Action items

  1. gregdek to process moderator queue for community list
  2. dfederlein open ticket on penguins unbound group


Action items, by person

  1. dfederlein
    1. dfederlein open ticket on penguins unbound group
  2. gregdek
    1. gregdek to process moderator queue for community list


People present (lines said)

  1. gregdek (101)
  2. hspencer (32)
  3. shaon (31)
  4. dfederlein (23)
  5. jeevan_ullas (15)
  6. nelli (5)
  7. eucabot (3)
  8. obino (1)
  9. dfederleinLUNCH (1)
  10. Denise_ (1)
  11. noirin (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.